Student/Postdoc-Alumni Programs bridge the gap between life at UCSF and life after graduation, while helping students and postdocs build deep connections that will make UCSF feel like home.
This joint venture between the offices of Alumni Relations and Student Affairs strives to:
- Create a culture that supports a lifelong commitment to the UCSF community, through the gifts of time, talent and financial support.
- Create opportunities for alumni to engage with students, postdocs and faculty in ways that strengthen the community at UCSF and beyond.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Admissions programs
- Joining the Career Advisor Network and Career-focused events
- Participation in student-alumni programming
- Helping and hiring students
For more information or to volunteer, contact Andrew Kaufteil, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415/476.6345. If you are interested in hiring UCSF students or graduates for internships or full-time positions, feel free to contact Kathleen Cassidy by email at email@example.com.